Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Get iOS style gestures on Android

One thing that seriously makes an Android user like me jealous of iOS device owners, is the gestures. I mean, the way to manage a iOS device using gestures is seriously awesome. My favorite is the five-finger pinch to minimize the app. Well, I just got a hunch that there must be something for Android users too. May be an app, well at least made for rooted users.
Hence I found the app called GMD Gesture Control. It features the four-finger pinch to minimize the app, five finger counter clockwise rotation to switch the screen off, three finger slide to open dock and lots more. The app is for rooted users only. You need to root your android phone in order to get this app to work.
Get the app here! Available as a free trial or a paid premium.


No comments:

Post a Comment